To be a stand-out producer, you need to understand every aspect of the production timeline. Take a dive into post production with this exciting mentorship! This mentorship will run from December 4th to 15th (inclusive).
· Comprehensive two-week mentorship at Company 3 Toronto
· $1,000 honorarium
· WIFT Toronto programming pass (valued at $300)
· On-stage recognition at the Crystal Awards Gala
The Company 3 Toronto Post Production Mentorship is an intensive two-week immersive experience for a female producer at Company 3 Toronto’s world-class facility in downtown Toronto.
The in-person training experience includes: essential learnings about production equipment planning and requirements, dailies solutions, VFX, project management, postproduction picture and sound.
You will get one-on-one time with colourists, editors, re-recording mixers, in-house producers and operations & sales executives. These mentors have worked on high-calibre feature films and television series including: Sofia Coppola’s Priscilla, Paw Patrol: The Mighty Movie, groundbreaking series Silo (Apple), Wednesday (Netflix), Foundation (Apple), Halo (Paramount+), Margaret Atwood’s Emmy-winning series The Handmaid’s Tale (Huku), and four-time Academy Award® nominee Nightmare Alley from Guillermo Del Toro.
Deadline for Applications: Sunday November 12, 2023 (11:59pm EST).
Mentorship runs December 4th - 15th, 2023.
Applicants must be available for the duration of the mentorship period.
ELIGIBILITY & HOW TO APPLY
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Landed Immigrant
- WIFT Toronto member in good standing (may join at time of application)
- Emerging-level Canadian female producer with 2-5 years of industry experience
- Able to participate in all mentorship activities
- Must be able to complete a final report within two weeks of mentorship completion
How to Apply
Complete the online application, then submit the following supporting documents:
- Letter of Intent (max. two pages), including answers to the following questions: What are your objectives for participating in this Mentorship? Why are you interested in learning about the postproduction process? Why is this opportunity important to your professional development goals at this stage of your career?
- Professional bio (150 words max.)
- CV/Resume including education and professional work experience (max. two pages)
- One Letter of Recommendation from an industry professional (max. two pages
For questions and document submission contact our Program Assistant Jennifer Dufton by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org