2023 dates to come.
Are you an emerging female Canadian production manager or producer? Are you open to learning new skills and diving into new experiences? Then the William F. White Production Manager Mentorship is the perfect next step for you!
- 5-day hands-on Mentorship onsite at William F. White
- Learn about resource management, television and film equipment planning, production equipment for digital projects and budget planning
- WIFT Toronto programming pass (valued at $300)
- Meet-up with an experienced Production Manager
- Onstage recognition at the Crystal Awards Gala
The Production Manager Mentorship provides hands-on, practical training in the proper handling, use, and significance of the equipment available to the industry. Over the course of this mentorship, you will receive one-on-one networking opportunities with a successful female production manager and establish relationships with other professionals.
You will also receive a WIFT Toronto programming pass to further enhance your skills for success in this industry.
"During my mentorship, I came to a greater understanding of how the people around you and the people you rely on can influence your success. The team here at Whites are open, honest and rooting for you as a filmmaker." ~CAITLIN CARMODY, 2017 RECIPIENT
ELIGIBILITY & HOW TO APPLY
2023 DATES TBA
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Landed Immigrant
- WIFT Toronto member in good standing (may join at time of application)
- Emerging female production manager or producer, recommended at least 2 years but less than 5 years of production experience
- Able to participate in all mentorship activities (including the ability to move equipment weighing up to 40 lbs. on-premises for various needs relating to the mentorship)
- Must be able to complete a final report within two weeks of mentorship completion
How to Apply
Two easy steps!
- There is NO FEE to apply, but you need to REGISTER HERE.
- Submit the following supporting documents to Laurie Januska, email@example.com:
- Resume/CV including education and professional work experience (max 2 pages)
- Professional bio (150 words max.)
- Letter of Intent, including answers to the following questions: Why is this Mentorship important to you at this stage of your career? How will this Mentorship feed into your professional development goals? How will you put to use the knowledge that you gain from this Mentorship? (max 2 pages)
- One letter of reference from an industry professional who is familiar with your work