What WIFT-T excels at is creating a supportive community where women can meet, network, voice our concerns, face common challenges, and celebrate our triumphs. No other organization does this for women filmmakers. – Stephanie Law. Read more.
Looking for membership info in a printable PDF? Download our Membership Deck!
Connect in the Member Zone
The Member Zone is our exclusive community that allows active members to discover each other, source mentors/mentees, showcase their work and more. Please log in to your account, complete your profile, and start connecting! The Member Zone is a pilot project made possible by the Ontario Media Development Corporation on behalf of the Ministry of Tourism and Culture. Terms and Conditions.
Who Are Our Members?
WIFT-T members are women and men from diverse sectors and professional levels of the screen-based media industry. From emerging professionals to senior executives, our membership includes: producers, directors, writers, executives, crew, agents, managers, distributors, editors, lawyers, administrators, digital effects specialists, advertisers, performers, publicists, camera operators, production personnel and more.
Whether you’re looking to update your skills, expand your professional network, or transition into a new sector, WIFT-T is your gateway to diverse opportunities and Canada’s leading screen-based professionals. Join Us Today!
WIFT-T Member Benefits
- Exclusive access to FREE panels and networking opportunities:
- Exclusive access to our formal mentorship programs:
- Discounted rates on over 600 hours of professional development programming.
- Discounts on a diverse range of products, services and events.
- Behind-the-scenes access to programming and events through volunteer opportunities.
- Submission eligibility to the WIFT-T Short Film Showcase.
- Subscriptions to our monthly eSource Newsletter and weekly WIFT-T Bulletins.