The Deluxe Producer Internship provides one emerging Canadian female producer with invaluable hands-on postproduction training. The successful applicant joins Deluxe Postproduction—at their world-class facility in downtown Toronto—for a three-week internship to learn about production equipment planning and requirements and postproduction video, film and sound.
- Three-week internship at Deluxe Postproduction (November 2012)
- $1,000 honorarium
- WIFT-T programming pass valued at $1,200, commencing with the internship
- Presentation at the 2012 WIFT-T Reception @ TIFF (September 11, 2012)
- Canadian Citizen, Landed Immigrant or Permanent Resident
- WIFT-T member in good standing (may join at time of application)
- Emerging Canadian female producer with at least two, but less than five, years of experience
- Able to participate in all internship activities
- Able to complete final report within two weeks of internship completion
Application Deadline | Monday August 13, 2012, 5pm EDT
Applications must be submitted digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm EDT on Tuesday August 7th. Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee composed of WIFT-T staff, Deluxe staff and other industry representatives. The winner will be announced in August and honoured with a presentation at the WIFT-T Reception at TIFF in September.
Application Fee | A $25.00 + HST ($28.25) administration fee, paid by credit card or cheque, is required to process your application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Mac users: if you experience difficulties downloading the Microsoft Word application form, please use the PDF version – print, complete, scan and email.
- Deluxe Producer Internship Guidelines 2012 (PDF)
- Deluxe Producer Internship Application Form 2012 (PDF – recommended for Mac)
- Deluxe Producer Internship Application Form 2012 (MS Word – suitable for PC)
For more information, please contact Renée Robinson, Programming & Business Affairs Manager, at email@example.com.