Time | 9:30am – 5:30pm
Location | Hotel Novotel Toronto Centre, 45 The Esplanade, M5E 1W2
Registration | Closed
The WIFT-T Executive Management Program (EMP) is a national initiative that provides an opportunity for executives and senior management of independent production companies to develop business strategy and management skills.
Through an intensive four-day workshop featuring leading industry experts, participants learn strategies for incorporating innovative business models and strengthening their business plans. In addition, each participant is assigned a three-month post-program mentorship with an experienced production executive or industry leader to guide implementation of strategic planning.
- Peer networking with leaders from a broad cross-section of the industry
- Wednesday through Saturday to minimize time out of office for busy entrepreneurs
- Limited enrollment, small class size
- Exclusive access to industry leaders and three-month post-program mentorship
The goal of the EMP is to facilitate participants’ understanding of:
- Where they are in the development of their company
- How their productions fit within an overall corporate growth strategy
- What their distinct market position is within the economy