Monday, May 2, 2011
Application Deadline | May 4, 2011
Term | One year contract
Reference | I-015
Location | Toronto
Salary | Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work | 40 hours per week, overtime as required
- Assist Sales Co-ordinators as necessary in daily functions.
- Print, organize and distribute various forms to Sales teams on a timely basis.
- Enter sales orders into the IBMS/Salesline systems and maintain Goldmine as required.
- Maintain necessary records.
- Office receptionist duties; mailing, faxing, filing, ordering supplies for the Sales teams and dealing with daily couriers.
- Prepare presentations and correspondence for Sales Representatives.
- Fulfil merchandise requests when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales and/or administration.
- The ability to work well under the pressure of constant deadlines and last minute revisions.
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize workflow.
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate initiative and be highly motivated.
- Enjoys working in a team environment; flexible and willing to help co-workers as required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and decision making skills required.
- Related agency experience, a strong computer background, or Broadcast College diploma/post secondary education is an asset
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.bellmedia.ca or forward a current resume to:
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE #I-015
P.O. Box 9, Station “O”
Toronto ON M4A 2M9
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.