Thursday, December 17, 2009
Application Deadline | January 4, 2010
Location | Brookfield Place, 181 Bay Street, Toronto
Reports to | Director of Marketing
- Serve as the strategic brand champion for TELETOON Retro with a mandate to lead the consumer and trade initiatives for this high potential digital brand.
- Develop and manage TELETOON Retro’s promotional programs, grass roots marketing initiatives, multiplatform support plans, social marketing activities, and sponsorship activities to ensure that brand, viewership, web traffic and revenue growth objectives are met in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Responsible for aiding in the development of the strategic plan including business review, marketing and media plans and the execution of those plans.
- Play the role of “consumer” and liaise with other departments to ensure initiatives are consistent with overall brand strategy.
- Spearhead creative and media briefings, oversee creative production process and liaise with external agencies.
- Champion the “360 degree” consumer experience across all platforms including Teletoon on Demand, iTunes, mobile and broadband.
- Support ad sales, sales promotion and affiliate sales in all trade marketing needs and ensure key trade activities for Retro are in line with TELETOON’s strategy and brand.
- Work collaboratively with the Brand Manager – TELETOON and the Brand Manager – French Services on shared initiatives and cross platform plans.
- Miscellaneous marketing/promotion projects and respond to specific requests for marketing support on an ad hoc basis.
- 3-5 years marketing or brand management experience
- University degree with a concentration in Marketing
- Understanding of the Quebec market and fluency in French is considered an asset
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team oriented environment
- Independent, resourceful
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Sense of adventure and ability to embrace the “limitless possibilities” brand idea
Qualified individuals should apply online at www.astral.com by January 4, 2010
Please note that while we appreciate all expressions of interest, we can only respond to those candidates who will be interviewed.