“[The Deluxe Producer Internship] was an incredible career-changing experience and has prepared me to shepherd my own projects through the postproduction process.”
Marla Black, 2011 Deluxe Producer Internship Winner. Read more.
Now in its fifth year, the Deluxe Producer Internship provides an emerging Canadian female producer with hands-on postproduction training. The successful applicant joins Deluxe Postproduction Toronto for a three-week internship learning about production equipment planning and requirements and postproduction video, film and sound.
We’re pleased to announce emerging filmmaker/producer Anlina Rana as the 2012 recipient of the Deluxe Producer Internship. Anlina will receive a special presentation at our Reception at TIFF, taking place Tuesday September 11 at the Canadian Broadcasting Centre. Read Anlina’s full bio.
- Three-week internship at Deluxe Postproduction (November 2012)
- $1,000 honorarium
- WIFT-T programming pass valued at $1,200, commencing with the internship
- Presentation at the 2012 WIFT-T Reception @ TIFF (September 11, 2012)
- Canadian Citizen, Landed Immigrant or Permanent Resident
- WIFT-T member in good standing (may join at time of application)
- Emerging Canadian female producer with at least two, but less than five, years of experience
- Able to participate in all internship activities
- Able to complete final report within two weeks of internship completion
Application Deadline | Monday August 13, 5PM EDT (Closed)
Applications for the 2012 Deluxe Producer Internship are now closed. Applications for the 2013 program will open in early summer, 2013.
Application Fee | A $25.00 + HST ($28.25) administration fee, paid by credit card or cheque, is required to process your application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more information, please contact Renée Robinson, Programming & Business Affairs Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.